- The general shape is luggage based, but some subtle curves have been added which let the pack open and close easy also delivering a comfy ride in shoulder or backpack mode.
- There are three main modes of carry: Main handle in the middle, Optional shoulder strap, or Integrated Backpack straps. The middle handle is nice and beefy with foam around it for comfort. This won’t be the most used method, but is good for quick pick up and go action.
- The included shoulder strap is based on what usually gives which is pretty good. 2″ webbing with plastic snap hooks and a pad that attaches with velcro straps. There are D-rings on each corner of the pack for a total of four to allow you to get creative with shoulder strap connection. I like to do it as shown in the picture since this way my body mostly comes in contact with the bottom.
- It has a good amount of foam padding down there to aid in comfort with a dash of item protection. The straps are connected to the bottom of the pack which then connect to lower D-rings with snap hooks. Even a sternum strap is included. When the straps aren’t needed the user just unhooks the snaps and then can tuck the straps into its own zippered pocket. This makes the bottom nice and clean, great for air travel where a bunch of straps can result in a shredded bag.
- Material: 600D/PU surface waterproof.
- Dimensions: 50*25*26CM.
- 2″ webbing with plastic snap hooks and a pad that attaches with velcro straps.
SKU: LC18042 Category: Duffle Bags Tag: Small
Black, Camouflage Black, Green, OCP, Tan
Be the first to review “Waterproof Duffle Bag 50x25x26CM” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.